NEWS & INFO
By now most people know what SCRIP is and how it greatly benefits our school. But in case you are new to St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School, here are some facts:
- SCRIP is a major fundraiser at our school. The primary function of SCRIP is to keep our tuition low. Each family has made a commitment to spend $2,500 in SCRIP from June 1, 2019-May 31, 2020. Together we can reach our goal of raising $75,000 to benefit both the school and parish. Keep in mind, the higher the return from a merchant, the more fundraising we do for St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School.
- Once you have met your $2,500, contractual commitment, you can keep purchasing SCRIP! The more we sell, the more it benefits the school and parish!
- If you choose not to purchase SCRIP, you have the option to buyout (which you would have chosen on your registration paperwork). If you didn’t already turn in your buyout, please do so NO LATER than October 15th. A fee will be added for late checks. Please turn your buyout in to the SCRIP basket in the front office.
- On June 1st, ALL outstanding balances will be billed through FACTS as a prorated buyout. There will be NO exceptions.
- Standing orders will be available on the 1st or 15th of the month and can either be picked up at one of the scheduled SCRIP times or can go in your child’s Friday Folder after the 1st or the 15th. Standing orders are only sent home per your request and if you have post-dated checks. Otherwise, they will be held in the SCRIP box to be picked up C.O.D. Fill out our Standing Order Form (please see below) on the first day of school and be ready for the year!
IF YOU WISH TO VOLUNTEER FOR SCRIP, WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE YOUR HELP!
Thank you for your support St. Charles Borromeo Catholic School parents, this program is a success because of you. We are a community that gets things done, so let's do this!
On-site SCRIP Sales Hours:
FRONT OF SCHOOL/HALLWAY
Wednesday 2:45-3:15 p.m.
Thursday 2:45-3:15 p.m.
Friday 8:00-9:00 a.m. & 2:45-3:15 p.m.
Monday 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday, after each Mass in the Food Bank